[ Mainpage ]
[ Rankings ]
[ Roster ]
[ Titles ]
[ Fanboard ]
[ Results ]
[ Events ]
[ Training ]
[ AOL ]
[ Links ]
HPW Heavvyweight Title
|Won by||Won from||Location||Date|
|Dutch Mantel||-----||Columbus, IN||00.00.98|
|Ronnie Vegas||Golden Lion||Columbus, IN||03.06.99 (1)|
|Brett Gunn||Ronnie Vegas||Columbus, IN||00.00.99|
|Ronnie Vegas||Deputy Dog||Columbus, IN||11.27.99 (2)|
|Bobo Brazil Jr.||Ronnie Vegas||Columbus, IN||09.17.00|
|Doug Gilbert||Ox Harley||Columbus, IN||10.21.00 (3)|
|Bobo Brazil Jr.||Doug Gilbert||Columbus, IN||12.02.00|
|Ox Harley||Bobo Brazil Jr||Columbus, IN||07.14.01|
|Scotty Lovins||Ox Harley||Columbus, IN||08.05.01|
|Ox Harley||Scotty Lovins||Columbus, IN||08.05.01 (4)|
|Tommy Ray Sands||Ox Harley||Columbus, IN||09.08.01|
|Ricky Murdock||Tommy Ray Sands||Columbus, IN||05.11.02|
|Austin James||TJ Powers||Columbus, IN||07.21.02 (5)|
1. Mantel stripped of title for failure to appear. Vegas defeats Lion and the Phantom in a triangle match to win vacant title.
2. Gunn stripped of title for failure to appear. Vegas defeats Dog and Bobo Brazil Jr in a triangle match to win vacant title.
3. Gilbert won the title in a tag team match pitting him and Tommy Rich against Bobo Brazil Jr and Ox Harley, with the winner of the pinfall winning the title. Gilbert pinned Harley to win the title.
4. This was a 2 out 3 falls immediate rematch, challenged by Harley, and accepted by Lovins. Harley won the first two falls to recapture the title.
5. TJ Powers was chosen by manager Donnie Dynasty to defend the title in place of the absent Ricky Murdock.